- Yearly club tournament with awards banquet at end of year.
- Membership meetings May through November with a speaker, food and open bar at certain events.
- Members of the club may use a check in the cash room at club tournaments instead of the usual cash only for non club members.
- Members may register late at the tournament with no late fee. ($200 instead of $250. Note: only for club members and not open to other members of the crew.)
- Numerous club mailouts, newsletters and informational material.
- Spring open house and picnic at the clubhouse.
- Accepted use of the clubhouse for certain member sponsored events and activities.(See club info specific to clubhouse use.)
- Last but not least being associated with the finest and most respected billfishing club on the Gulf Coast and being associated with some of the best fishermen in our area and being part of the rich tradition and history of the Mobile Big Game Fishing Club.
Did you know that you can renew your annual membership by paying your dues using Venmo