July 9-10, 2021
The Junior angler tournament will continue to be the same fun focused tournament that it has been in the past, with numerous additional categories added. It remains a $40 registration fee per angler, $30 for Club Members. Donated funds, food, time, and prizes continue to support this tournament, so additional donations are always encouraged. Our 7 PM captains meeting will be Friday night, July 9th and fishing through Saturday, July 10th at 7 PM with the awards ceremony Saturday evening.
2021 Junior Angler Notes
(General RULES MUST BE READ)
- Registration Deadline 11:59 pm Thursday July 8, 2021.
- Anglers Eligible to Enter Tournament must have been born on July 10, 2003 or later.
- Registration must be done online at Catch Stat
- $40.00 per Angler ($30.00 for MBGFC Junior Members)
- MBGFC facilities will be open the afternoons of July 9th and 10th. However, we ask that everyone who wishes to stop by, to please practice proper social distancing. Diddy buckets for anglers will be available for pick up Friday afternoon July 9th at the clubhouse or Saturday afternoon July 10th on the weigh dock.
- MBGFC will not be serving food or drinks at the Clubhouse.
- Facebook Live Captains Meeting 5:00pm Friday July 9, 2020.
- Boats can depart and fishing can begin immediately following the conclusion of Captains Meeting.
- All Billfish are Catch & Release Only for Junior Anglers Tournament.
- Saturday Weigh Dock Opens 4:00-7:00pm; Must clear Perdido Pass Rocks by 7:00pm.
- Limited anglers to exit boat onto weigh dock. Please respect the dock crew in regards to exiting boat onto weigh dock.
- A socially distanced awards presentation will be held at the clubhouse at 8:00pm Saturday July 10th. This awards presentation will also be broadcasted via Facebook Live.
C&R Billfish, Wahoo, Dolphin, Tuna, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Bonito, Cobia, Flounder, Trout, Pinfish, and Croaker. A prize will also be awarded for the Top Angler as well as Top Junior Club Member.